Back To The Top

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Ideal Woman, You Say...?!

I was just asked recently [for anyone interested in this information], who my IDEAL woman [as in who I'd spend the rest of my withered days with, I suppose] is; that's a no brainer... And? ...And the answer was Katherine "Ginger" Corrigan... Now, if you don't know who this fictional character is... Well... Don't bother trying to understand how I long for such a partner... But, if you know who I'm talking about and/or know someone like her; and/or feel you are like her... I've been looking for you all my life, babe... "I could fall over you and kiss you...", if I'd know you to be real... Ginger... I wish you were real...
© 2006-2009 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Connect With FanPop! On:
Facebook MySpace bebo hi5 YouTube Twitter
  • Bethesda Softworks

  • ©2009 Fedh'orVanKhamai.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.